So we don’t actually run this blog anymore. However, this question was asked and answered on the first page of this blog.
Hey guys, we’re deleting but we hope we’ve helped you with things and if you want to follow/talk to us just click the little “meet your tutors” thing
Also when I say deleting, I mean we will not be answering anymore questions, but all the posts will be here. I think they are tagged so you can see if your question has already been asked.
hey so i’m going to answer this to the best of my ability because i havent taken apush in what seems like forever (actually last year)
anyways, here is a nice internet source:
my words (less eloquent and just based on my knowledge and not on an internet source):
Yeah the preserve part is pretty easy because the US got more land and land=power so they were obviously much more powerful. They had a lot more resources so their economy was great. They could make more products and were more powerful in general.
As for threaten, with all these new territories an important question was brought up over slavery. While the north wanted no slavery, the south really wanted slavery (obvs). They eventually settled this with compromises and treaties and good things (good stuff to know). But this debate over slavery threatened to divide the country, thus threatened the very existence of a cohesive United States.
hope this helped!
In response to this I want to clear a few things up (this is going to sound majorly bitchy but I don’t even care because I just got my wisdom teeth out and I feel like crap):
I’ve seen quite a few posts from people stressing about their last year of high school/applying to college/generally struggling
Let it be known that I was only present for 60% of my senior year and started my college applications max 7 days before they were due
I got into college. You can too. Don’t stress.
Here are some cookies
Do not stress little one
Since I don’t feel like drawing your homework for you….
What exactly are you having trouble on with this? As in are you struggling with drawing a diagram or finding the velocities?
For drawing diagrams, remember that as 108 pushes 107, 107 pushes back against 108.
Also momentum is p = m * v and impulse is F * ∆t = m * ∆v
pretty sure this is the way to go on this
I’m not bothering with numbers because gosh darn do yer own werk guis
does this make sense
it’s just whatsitcalled… dimensional analysis? convert all to one thing to make e-z
physics makes us all its bitches
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.